Tour Information and Guidelines
- Monday-Friday the tours leave promptly at the scheduled times. Check the calendar for the tour times.
- Saturday tours are very crowded. The first tour will go out at 11:00 and the last tour will go out at 1:00. The noon tour may leave before or after the intended hour, depending on the amount of people. Yuengling tour guides will share with you history of America’s Oldest Brewery and detailed information regarding the brewing process, however there is no production on Saturday’s.
- Tours last approximately one hour and fifteen minutes.
- All ages are welcome. A valid ID is required to sample Yuengling products at the end of the tour. There is soda available for those under the age of 21 and visitors who prefer non-alcoholic beverages.
- All tour visitors must wear completely closed shoes. No sandals, flip flops, clogs, Crocs, anything with openings around your foot is unacceptable, must be a completely closed shoe.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Photographs are allowed. Video cameras, recorders or cell phones are permitted.
- Unfortunately, due to the age of the facility, the building is not handicapped accessible.
- Tourists are required to go up and down approximately 120 steps while on the tour. It is important for tourists with health problems to be aware of this when deciding to tour the facility. The steps are not all in the same building, and there are breaks along the way.
Reservations are required for groups of 15 or more. Group tour dates are scheduled in advance at a nominal fee. Call (570) 628-4890