Tour Information and Guidelines
- Monday-Friday the tours leave promptly at the scheduled times.
- Yuengling tour guides will share with you history of the brewery and detailed information regarding the brewing process, however there is no production on Saturday’s.
- Tours last approximately one hour and fifteen minutes.
- All ages are welcome. A valid ID is required to sample Yuengling products at the end of the tour. There is soda available for those under the age of 21 and visitors who prefer non-alcoholic beverages.
- All tour visitors must wear completely closed shoes. No sandals, flip flops, clogs, Crocs, anything with openings around your foot is unacceptable, must be a completely closed shoe.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Photographs are allowed. Video cameras, recorders or cell phones are permitted.
- The building is not handicapped accessible. Although we are not wheelchair accessible at this time, a power point presentation can be given upon request.
Reservations are required for groups of 15 or more. Group tour dates are scheduled in advance at a nominal fee. Call (813) 972-8529