Coming Fall 2022
America’s Oldest Brewery® Begins Its Construction on World-Class Restaurant
and Entertainment Destination
We are pleased to announce America’s Oldest Brewery broke ground on the revitalization of our Yuengling Tampa Campus. The new campus, slated to open in Fall 2022, marks Yuengling’s continued commitment to the Greater Tampa Bay community and the area’s growing tourism and love for great beer.
Since 1999, Yuengling Brewery has been part of the greater Tampa Bay community, when it expanded and moved to the former Stroh’s brewery. It’s an exciting time to invest further in the community by giving Floridians and tourists an immersive experience that brings to life our unique history as America’s Oldest Brewery.
The revitalization will feature an array of first-class amenities which will appeal to the Greater Tampa Bay community and tourists from around the country, including:
- State-of-the-art microbrewery
- Restaurant with private dining and local cuisine
- Digital Interactive museum, artifacts and advertising memorabilia from Yuengling’s 191-year history
- Expanded gift and coffee shop
- Multi-use concert and entertainment pavilion
- Outdoor Recreation gaming area and beer garden
- On-site hotel
- Design character that reflects Yuengling’s history as America’s Oldest Brewery
To lead the new Yuengling Tampa Campus, Yuengling has named Brent Wertz as Vice President of Hospitality. Brent brings 30 years of extensive experience in food and beverage and is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America.